Jerusalem Folk at the Music House in Jerusalem


https://youtu.be/RhpDI2iLPzk


WOW - - Just found this old gem going through my old videos! In loving memory of Paul Graham z"l (mandolin, vocals). Paul absolutely loved Bluegrass music and was instrumental in bringing it to Israel and introducing the Israeli population to this style of music. He was central to our jam sessions, performances and love of this musical genre.



I met Paul in 1976 when I arrived in Israel. We performed together for the entire 22 years that I lived in Israel - - and also when I returned for subsequent visits. This was one of those reunion jam session performances in 2004 in Jerusalem at a local music store, "The Music House".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY