Wishes by Rahel


Revising old songs. Enjoy! 
Thanks for the LIKE - SUBSCRIBE - SHARE - DOWNLOAD!!! 
https://youtu.be/BAxpvDtAr2I

#lovesong #love #twinsouls #rahelmusic #wishes English Captions ON This is a beautiful love song that I caught/wrote in 1983 and I am gifting it to all of you. It is acoustic and homemade. It appears on my album called "Raw Love Vol. 1 & Vol. 2" Thank you for the LIKE - SUBSCRIBE - SHARE - DOWNLOAD! OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.rahelmusic.com DOWNLOAD: https://acousticbreezes-rahel.bandcam... WISHES by Rahel © 1983 Ann R. Silverman-Limor All Rights Reserved I wish I had a song for you my friend I wish I had a song for you to send All my love and my kisses For you I am missing I wish I had a song for you My friend I wish that I could see you once again For if I could see you once again All my love I would give you All my love and kisses I wish that I could see you Once again I wish that you would sing to me my friend I wish that you would sing to me again About loving and kissing And all that we’re missing I wish that you would sing to me My friend I wish I had a song for you my friend I wish I had a song for you to send All my love and my kisses For you I am missing I wish I had a song for you I wish that I could see you Oh I wish that you would sing to me My friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY