My oh My by Rahel (ENG CAPTIONS ON)

This one from some time ago still finds relevance today - sadly. 
https://youtu.be/hrpPbIEY-k4

#War #Peace #Love ENGLISH CAPTIONS ON! The year was 2001. A lot has changed and nothing has changed since then. Thank you for the LIKE - SUBSCRIBE - SHARE - DOWNLOAD. Peace and Blessings to you. Official Website: www.rahelmusic.com IG: @rahelinkorea My Oh My © 2001 Ann R. Silverman-Limor aka Rahel All Rights Reserved CHORUS: My oh my, oh my. My oh my, oh my My oh my, oh my. My oh my, oh my Verse 1 See the warplanes fly. My oh my, oh my Up there in the sky. My oh my, oh my Hear the thunderous sound. My oh my, oh my Crashing to the ground. My oh my, oh my CHORUS Verse 2 We ‘re running from the site. My oh my, oh my We’re running in the night. My oh my, oh my Our loved ones left behind. My oh my, oh my Why has life been so unkind. My oh my, oh my CHORUS Verse 3 In the darkness of the night. My oh my, oh my I can see a Light. My oh my, oh my As the seasons turn into Spring. My oh my, oh my The songbird, she will sing. My oh my, oh my CHORUS Verse 4 Neath Divine Protective Wing. My oh my, oh my The songbird, she will sing. My oh my, oh my Neath Divine Protective Wing. My oh my, oh my We will gather here to sing. My oh my, oh my CHORUS Neath Divine Protective Wing. The Age of Peace we will bring ] x4 My oh my, oh my. My oh my, oh my My oh my, oh my. My oh my, oh my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY