VIRUS VIRAL



Hello Friends and Fans! 

I hope you are enjoying my blog posts. I try to keep busy and do positive and constructive creative things while confined to my quarters. However I admit that since around August 2020 I began to get quite tired of COVID restrictions. Especially when September proved to be perfect busking weather here in Seoul. Sadly outdoor concerts and the likes were no longer allowed. So I turned to creating some form of on-line busking, created a few YouTube concerts and workshops. As time went on I eventually became depressed from the lack of human contact. 

December rolled around and I decided to see a Naturopath to help guide me in finding natural and organic remedies for uplifting my spirits as well as my physical fatigue. I was asked about what I used to do to lift myself up. MUSIC. My greatest love is busking - playing music in the streets. I can sing freely whatever I like and for as long as I like. I also meet some amazing people that way. Busking is sorely missing in my life right now. The Naturapath suggested I try to reactivate my creative juices by writing a journal or maybe try songwriting or "songcatching" again. I said I'd give it a try. 

Long term isolation is a killer. The more we become restricted with COVID as the main reason (or excuse?) the more dangerous life is. In actual fact it is mandatory for people to socialize, interact, touch each other and engage in all ways. Especially for older people. That's another topic for another blog post though, 

As usual I digress. So back to the topic of this post....

I decided to take the advice of the Naturopath. I took out a notebook, pencil and my guitar. I opened my energetic "channels" to allow whatever would come in to show itself. Suddenly the creative juices were ignited and gave birth first to a poem and then a song. It continued from there to what has now become a new (and still growing) collection of works that is now available on my Bandcamp site

Thanks to the Naturopath I have entered into a new phase of therapeutic music for my own self-healing and have discovered myself again! 

The songs and poems that are born of this ongoing COVID isolation are different than my previous works. I like that. 

I hope you will take the time to listen. As always you are also invited to download the album (and any others that catch your ear). It's helpful if you LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE too! 

Thank you. I hope it helps to uplift you as well! 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY