NEW MUSIC by RAHEL

 


▶︎ Raw LOVE Vol. 1 | Acoustic Breezes-Rahel (bandcamp.com)

   As we move into the second year of COVID isolation I have been through various emotional ups and downs. It's really not too bad here in South Korea as we've always been able to go out, see friends, people and enjoy a chat in a café or restaurant. However, work has dwindled and there are too many hours in a day when you are not working. 

   This past month or so, on the suggestion of a Naturopath I visited, I decided to take his advice and use the empty days for a better purpose - songcatching! 

   The new year of 2021 has now given birth to a new digital album: RAW LOVE Vol. 1. I have to admit I quite like the new songs that I've been gifted. I receive them as I sit quietly in the E.S.E.T. (Empty Space and Empty Time). After I receive them I have to learn them. 

   This new album is very simply recorded on my handheld mini-Tascam digital recorder and then mastered simply at an online site called LANDR. 

   I hope that one day I will be able to see these songs recorded and produced properly with the input of talented musicians and the masterful production of a professional studio team. For now I hope you will go ahead and listen to these songs in their raw form. There is a certain beauty to acoustic music too! 

   I've also created a few homemade videos for the new songs. They can be found at my YOUTUBE channel: 

(1) Rahel in Korea - YouTube


Your comments and feedback are welcome 

It's super helpful to LIKE - SUBSCRIBE - SHARE & DOWNLOAD too! 

Thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY