Making Lemonade from Lemons

Hello! 

How is everyone doing now that we are into the second year of isolation? I, myself went into a brief depression. However that is not a mode of life that I tend to stay in for very long. I visited a Naturopath, my preferred style of "medical" treatment. He reminded me about my G-d given talents and the paths that I usually travel - - - music, poetry and the arts. So far I have written (or received) 3 poems and 3 songs just this month! If you haven't yet seen them on my YouTube channel I am including them here in this post. 

Remember when the bad guys give you lemons it's best to make lemonade! LOL I hope you will enjoy the fruits of my creativity, Your feedback is always welcome! 

Please also remember to LIKE - SHARE - SUBSCRIBE. 

http://www.youtube.com/rahelsings

Maybe someday I'll even merit an income for my work! 

Please DOWNLOAD songs at: 

Music | Acoustic Breezes-Rahel (bandcamp.com)










 





 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY