Working Girl - - Hwangtoe, Korean Photographer and Filmmaker

    Yes, I'm still a working girl and very happy to be working in Seoul, South Korea since May 2019! I'm not sure if any other country would offer me this new career change at this stage in my life's journey. I didn't pursue it. It kind of fell into my lap - or I was Divinely Guided to be doing this kind of work now? 

   Hwangtoe is a Korean photographer and filmmaker. He makes short films as advertisements (I think!). I've had the privilege of working on four short films to date. I acted in three and did voiceover for another.

  I hope you will take the time to enjoy the short films below and to SUBSCRIBE to our websites too! 


Rahel: www.rahelmusic.com  /  @rahelinkorea   / www.youtube.com/rahelsings

Hwangtoe: www.hwangtoe.com   / @hwangtoe_studios

Christmas Wishes | Papmagazine (pap-magazine.com)








Voiceover Narration on this one! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY