Busking In Sinchon, Seoul







Finally out busking!! Find Rahel's music at: www.rahelmusic.com

Busking or street singing is my favorite thing to do. I love being outdoors, seeing people, watching life and sharing my music with the world. I love the spontaneity of living. Go with the flow....

This takes place in Seoul, in the Sinchon neighborhood There are lots of students there. It is a popular neighborhood. This is recorded "live" on my cellphone - sorry for the poorer quality. Corona / COVID regulations are still in place so no crowd-gathering. It's okay - everyone is busy going here and going there.

Songlist:
All songs by Rahel except where marked.
c All Rights Reserved
1. Light
2. Belong
3. Heaven
4. Hey Love (I Am)
5. Hinay Ma Tov הנה מה טוב
6. I Am the One
7. Walking
8.* Let it Be (Beatles cover)
9. Home
10. Buried Treasure (*meet Tiffany - - Live youtuber for English speaking audience - "I Am TIffany")
11. I'll Say A Prayer
12. Don't Worry Dear (*Korean cover)
13. Don't Worry Dear (*Korean cover played instrumentally)
14. Bye Autumn (*Korean cover by SaltnPaper *OST Movie "Jealousy Incarnate")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY