Funk 'n Folklore PHOTO GALLERY

THE HEALING LIGHT PROJECT - FUNK 'n FOLKLORE ISRAEL TOUR was a smashing success.

I encourage you to take the time to view our photo and video GALLERY.



We received some very profound feedback including:


"This is you!" (Art/Music Collaboration at the Janco Dada Museum, Ein Hod)


"This, THIS, is real Tikkun Olam (healing of the world)." (Tamar, flutist for Tofa'ah women's band)


"I am a Jewish South African living now in Israel. It's been challenging to fuse my two cultural identities. You just showed me how!" (audience member)



"I am born and raised in Germany to African parents. However, growing up I was not in touch with my African roots. Seeing you all here in Israel has affected me deeply." (audience member)



"The children we teach are very mixed: Jews, Arabs and immigrants from all around the world. Some feel embarrassed about the cultural backgrounds. You have shown them how to be proud of their roots and to celebrate their heritages! You achieved in this one performance what we have been trying to do for a long time! Thank you." (Principal, Droryanouv Elementary school, Tel Aviv)






"You have given these young adults an experience they will never forget!" (Director, Avukat Ohr school for the Blind & Differently Abled)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY