Dick and Arlene Van Dyke - "Young at Heart"



   This is a lovely love story - very beautiful. They say that love has no age. I will say one thing - I love falling in love - even though my relationships have not been successful. I still believe in love. 

   I have noticed recently that many younger women are now dating or marrying much older men. That seems to be acceptable in societies. However, when older women date or marry much younger men the woman is criticized and called names such as "cougar" or "cradle robber". Why is that? Why is it okay for older men and not for older women? 

Just sayin'....

Your feedback welcome! 


Image result for steven tyler and girlfriend
Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and girlfriend
Image result for jennifer lopez and boyfriends
Jennifer Lopez and boyfriend

Image result for jimmy page and girlfriend
Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page and girlfriend



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY