Don't Miss the Bus!!


Don't Miss the Bus!!! 

https://youtu.be/b9wmj26rJok



CAPTIONS ON!!! This song came about as a result of one of the jobs I've had on my journey through life! When my kids were young I got a job driving a school bus. There were loads of moms working as bus drivers for a few good reasons: 1) Mommies' hours 2) We could take our kids with us (no babysitters or day-care needed) - and a few more good reasons to boot! At first I was scared to drive such a huge vehicle but seeing so many women doing it gave me the courage to go ahead too. It's quite amazing how well those huge vehicles drive. You can really turn that thing around in the tightest of places. We had to learn and abide by good safety rules that were regularly checked and updated. We attended regular educational meetings to keep us safe and qualified. After all our children are our "most precious cargo". A favorite annual event was the "Road-e-o" where we competed as teams on various obstacle courses, were quizzed on safety rules and of course won rewards and prizes. It was great fun to meet and mingle with all the other bus drivers of the county and state too. I did my best as a basic tech-dummy to make this offering in honor of all the bus drivers world-wide. Don't forget to thank the bus drivers for their devotion to serving the public and keeping us all safe while doing it! I’m the Bus Driver © 2005 Rahel (Ann Rachel Silverman-Limor) Oh…. I’m the bus driver, that’s who I am – I know where and I know when You get off and on again – By yourself or with a friend In the rain, sleet, snow or sun; don’t matter if you’re old or young I’ll be there for everyone I’m the bus driver - I’m the bus driver - I am the bus driver } x2 Oh….Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Anytime you’re going my way, when we’re together its okay I’ll signal left, I’ll signal right – I’ll flash my yellow warning lights I’ll get you there even at night I’m the bus driver - I’m the bus driver - I am the bus driver } x2 Even if you’re feeling down I will come around And even if it takes a while, I guarantee – I’ll make you smile Oh…. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round - The wheels on the bus go round and round – all around the town The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down The people on the bus go up and down all around the town The mommies on the bus say "I love you"... The daddies on the bus say "I love you too"... The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish... The babies on the bus go waaaaaahhhh... The driver on the bus says "Move on back!"... I’m the bus driver - I’m the bus driver - I am the bus driver } x4 (Shave and a haircut two bits!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GIFT by Rahel via Sadi Khan/Woven Thread Music 2011

I'm a Journalist in Korea 1: CAMPUS ART FAIR at HONGIK UNIVERSITY